- Instant result: a fresh, soft skin.
- Hybrid: clarifies, softens, disinfects, moisturizes.
- Plant stem cells enhance the effect of the product.
Clean beauty: suitable for all skin types except really sensitive skin, natural ingredients, free from parabens & mineral oils, vegan, animal testing free and sustainably produced.
LOOkX Skin science: time release technology.
Key Ingredients for a powerful result:
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that brightens the complexion, stimulates collagen production and improves the skin's immune system.
- Lactic acid polishes the skin.
- Shea butter for instant softening and hydration.
User advice vitamin c peel
1. Remove makeup and cleanse the skin with the LOOkX Amazing cleansing balm and the LOOkX Refresh lotion. Apply the LOOkX Vitamin C intense peel once or twice a week on dry skin for the best results.
2. Apply LOOkX Vitamin C intense peel on the face with your fingertips or a fan brush. Avoid the eye contour. Wash your hands and leave the peeling on for 5 to 10 minutes – depending on the sensitivity of the skin. Remove the peeling with lukewarm water.
3. Take good care of the skin after you have used LOOkX Vitamin C intense peel. Use the LOOkX Skin multitasker to bring the skin's pH level back into balance. This light cream has a hydrating, calming, soothing and repairing effect, and even lifts and firms the skin thanks to the anti-ageing ingredients. Always protect the skin after using the LOOkX Vitamin C intense peel with suitable sun protection. Try the LOOkX Sun fluid SPF30 or the LOOkX Smart 4-in-1 protection primer.
This product is very suitable for:
- Mature skin: With clear signs of ageing, like wrinkles, lines, discoloration and sagging
- First signs of ageing (pre anti-ageing): For the skin that shows the first signs of ageing, like wrinkles, tired and a thin skin
Did you know that we have makeup products with built-in skincare that support and fortify the working of LOOkX Skincare products? You can shop them here