Look better during puberty
Your skin is restless, shiny and has wide open pores. Pimples and blackheads appear on your forehead, nose, chin. Hormonal changes during puberty cause your sebum production to work overtime, wich result in these skin problems. Unfortunately, you can't do anything about the hormones, but by adapting your skin care routine to this phase of life, you can make a big difference!
Favorites Derma daily cleanser 120 ml Skin type: Combination/oily skin
- Improves skin texture
- Smart refill packaging
Favorites Derma skin polish pads 60 pcs Skin type: Combination/oily skin
- Remove dead skin cells
- Visibly less fine lines
- Significantly more hydrated
Favorites Solution pore minimiser 40 ml Skin type: Combination/oily skin
- Regulates overactive sebum glands
- Prevents & reduces infections
- Refines enlarged pores
Your skin during pubertyPuberty is a period of intense hormone fluctuations and these transformations also affect your skin. Your skin becomes more sensitive to dirt and bacteria and sebum production increases. This excess sebum production can lead to clogged pores and acne. As if puberty doesn't bring enough discomfort on it's own... Although puberty is temporary, it's crucial to adapt your skincare routine to your skin's specific needs during this stage in your life.
During puberty, sebum production increases. Hormone release affects your skin, making the sebaceous glands more active and the skin thicker. With higher sebum production, there is a higher chance of pores becoming clogged, resulting in issues like blackheads. If the skin is not properly cared for, bacteria can multiply, leading to pimples and inflammation. Are these pimples a result of poor hygiene? Not necessarily, but effective cleansing is crucial. However, it's important to cleanse correctly, as many mistakes are made. Cleansing is often overlooked or skipped, and people tend to choose excessively degreasing and irritating products, which can further stimulate sebum production. The products from the Solution line are specially formulated to regulate sebum production and keep oily/ combination skin under control, without irritating or drying out the skin.
Skincare routine voor tijdens de puberteit
- Cleanse the skin with the Derma daily cleanser. This cleanser prevents pimples and inflammation without drying out the skin.
- Use Derma Skin Polish Pads daily (or twice a week for sensitive skin) to remove dead skin cells. Pimples are caused by accumulations of dead skin cells, which result into clogged pores.
- Then apply the Solution pore minimiser. The formula reduces and refines large pores and regulates overactive sebum production from within.
- Lastly, apply the Solution cream to mattify and hydrate your skin.